A peculiar wave of television has swept our tidy household - inspired mostly, I think, by the arrival of our newest resident. Brittany is pro-television in a way that I generally am not. Occasionally I enjoy a show or two, but on most days at most times I find it insufficient to hold my interest for a sustained period. But with Brittany in the gegend, showtime can be a social engagement even in my absence. A kitty-lapped and heater-warmed engagement full of food and conviviality and snide remarks at the expense of the show of the day.
The languor induced by overwork has mostly faded, and I have now returned to the wheel, nosing with vigor. Though at present the specific complexion of said wheel is somewhat uncertain. Domestically, cleaning and laundry. A return to writing. Organization! Industry! Seize the day. One after the other!
No comments:
Post a Comment