Monday, August 30th, 5:59 PM Prague Time
It's cold, and my head feels like it's stuffed full of cotton. My English diction is losing its luster and fading into my 'foreigner English', and I have to find a new apartment somewhere. But regardless, life is actually going pretty well. Looks like another enjoyable evening with friends in the dilapidated kitchen for the floor, playing card games, drinking becherovka, and attempting to keep everybody abreast of the multilingual conversation. Soon I'll need to do laundry, and I wish I had some more time in the day, as well as internet in my room like I was promised oh so very long ago, but I suppose one can't have everything. Well. In any case, I can at least have dinner. If uninspired, at least filling and (potentially) nutritious. I wish I had more protein in my diet. Perhaps next time I head out on a shopping trip/internet, I can see if there's anywhere in the area that could reasonably be expected to have some. Though it may be better to just wait until I'm in Ostrava. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment